Pressure points: Which Patriot defenders have been getting after opposing quarterbacks?
|09.27.11 at 9:35 am ET|
According to official NFL gamebooks, opposing quarterbacks have 129 dropbacks against the Patriots through three games this season, and have been hit by New England defenders a total of 16 times, to go along with six sacks (the latter of which is tied for 20th in the league). Here’s a breakdown of who has been getting to the quarterback for the Patriots:
Linebacker Dane Fletcher: Four
Defensive lineman Vince Wilfork: Three
Defensive lineman Myron Pryor: Three
Defensive end/linebacker Mark Anderson: Two
Linebacker Rob Ninkovich: Two
Defensive end Andre Carter: One
Safety Pat Chung: One
Mike Wright: 0.5
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Joe Mixon Reportedly Removed from Patriots' Draft Board Due to Assault...
- Roger Goodell to Attend Patriots Home Opener, 1st Foxboro Trip Since...
- Robert Kraft 'Would Love' for Darrelle Revis to Return to Patriots
- Ideal Second-Round Fits for New England Patriots in 2017 NFL Draft
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text