Pressure points: Which Patriot defenders have been getting after opposing quarterbacks?
|09.27.11 at 9:35 am ET|
According to official NFL gamebooks, opposing quarterbacks have 129 dropbacks against the Patriots through three games this season, and have been hit by New England defenders a total of 16 times, to go along with six sacks (the latter of which is tied for 20th in the league). Here’s a breakdown of who has been getting to the quarterback for the Patriots:
Linebacker Dane Fletcher: Four
Defensive lineman Vince Wilfork: Three
Defensive lineman Myron Pryor: Three
Defensive end/linebacker Mark Anderson: Two
Linebacker Rob Ninkovich: Two
Defensive end Andre Carter: One
Safety Pat Chung: One
Mike Wright: 0.5
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...