Patriots re-sign Ross Ventrone to the practice squad
|10.04.11 at 2:20 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Tuesday that safety Ross Ventrone has been signed to the practice squad.
Ventrone, 5-foot-8, 190 pounds, was signed from the practice squad to the 53-man roster prior to the Buffalo game and made his NFL debut against the Bills. He was released from the 53-man roster last Saturday prior to the Oakland game.
Ventrone was originally signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent out of Villanova on April 29, 2010 and spent the majority of his rookie season on the practice squad. He went to training camp again with the Patriots in 2011 and started the year on the practice squad.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...
- Tom Brady Became 5th QB in NFL History to Throw for at Least 60,000 Yards
- Patriots vs. Jets: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Recovery from Back...
- Julian Edelman Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Foot and Return