Patriots re-sign Ross Ventrone to the practice squad
|10.04.11 at 2:20 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Tuesday that safety Ross Ventrone has been signed to the practice squad.
Ventrone, 5-foot-8, 190 pounds, was signed from the practice squad to the 53-man roster prior to the Buffalo game and made his NFL debut against the Bills. He was released from the 53-man roster last Saturday prior to the Oakland game.
Ventrone was originally signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent out of Villanova on April 29, 2010 and spent the majority of his rookie season on the practice squad. He went to training camp again with the Patriots in 2011 and started the year on the practice squad.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...