Pressure Points: Which New England defenders have done the best job of getting after the quarterback through four games?
|10.04.11 at 9:45 am ET|
According to official NFL gamebooks, opposing quarterbacks have 168 dropbacks against the Patriots through four games this season, and have been hit by New England defenders a total of 18 times, to go along with six sacks (23rd in the league). Here’s a breakdown of who has been getting to the quarterback for the Patriots through four games:
Linebacker Dane Fletcher: Four
Defensive lineman Vince Wilfork: Three
Defensive lineman Myron Pryor: Three
Defensive end/linebacker Mark Anderson: Three
Linebacker Rob Ninkovich: Two
Defensive lineman Shaun Ellis: One
Defensive lineman Gerard Warren: One
Defensive end Andre Carter: One
Safety Pat Chung: One
Mike Wright: 0.5
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars