Pressure Points: Which New England defenders have done the best job of getting after the quarterback through four games?
|10.04.11 at 9:45 am ET|
According to official NFL gamebooks, opposing quarterbacks have 168 dropbacks against the Patriots through four games this season, and have been hit by New England defenders a total of 18 times, to go along with six sacks (23rd in the league). Here’s a breakdown of who has been getting to the quarterback for the Patriots through four games:
Linebacker Dane Fletcher: Four
Defensive lineman Vince Wilfork: Three
Defensive lineman Myron Pryor: Three
Defensive end/linebacker Mark Anderson: Three
Linebacker Rob Ninkovich: Two
Defensive lineman Shaun Ellis: One
Defensive lineman Gerard Warren: One
Defensive end Andre Carter: One
Safety Pat Chung: One
Mike Wright: 0.5
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL