Patriots announce re-signing of defensive back Phillip Adams
|10.18.11 at 2:24 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Tuesday that they have re-signed defensive back Phillip Adams. Adams, 5-foot-11, 192 pounds, was originally signed by the Patriots on Sept. 21 and was active but did not play in the games at Buffalo on Sept. 25 and at Oakland on Oct. 2 before being released on Oct. 8, signed again on Oct. 13 and released on Oct. 14. He was originally drafted in 2010 by San Francisco in the seventh round (224 overall) out of South Carolina State. Adams played in 15 games for the 49ers last season and finished with 13 total tackles and one pass defensed.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Deatrich Wise Jr NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for New England...
- Brandin Cooks' Contract Option Reportedly Exercised by Patriots
- Derek Rivers Becomes 1st Player Drafted by Super Bowl Champion Patriots...
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...