Patriots announce re-signing of defensive back Phillip Adams
|10.18.11 at 2:24 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Tuesday that they have re-signed defensive back Phillip Adams. Adams, 5-foot-11, 192 pounds, was originally signed by the Patriots on Sept. 21 and was active but did not play in the games at Buffalo on Sept. 25 and at Oakland on Oct. 2 before being released on Oct. 8, signed again on Oct. 13 and released on Oct. 14. He was originally drafted in 2010 by San Francisco in the seventh round (224 overall) out of South Carolina State. Adams played in 15 games for the 49ers last season and finished with 13 total tackles and one pass defensed.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars