Patriots announce re-signing of defensive back Phillip Adams
|10.18.11 at 2:24 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Tuesday that they have re-signed defensive back Phillip Adams. Adams, 5-foot-11, 192 pounds, was originally signed by the Patriots on Sept. 21 and was active but did not play in the games at Buffalo on Sept. 25 and at Oakland on Oct. 2 before being released on Oct. 8, signed again on Oct. 13 and released on Oct. 14. He was originally drafted in 2010 by San Francisco in the seventh round (224 overall) out of South Carolina State. Adams played in 15 games for the 49ers last season and finished with 13 total tackles and one pass defensed.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense