Pressure Points: Which New England defenders have been the best job of getting after the quarterback through six games?
|10.18.11 at 1:29 pm ET|
According to official NFL gamebooks, opposing quarterbacks have 235 dropbacks against the Patriots through six games this season, and have been hit by New England defenders a total of 27 times, to go along with ten sacks (23rd in the league). Here’s a breakdown of who has been getting to the quarterback for the Patriots through six games:
Defensive end/linebacker Mark Anderson: Five
Linebacker Dane Fletcher: Four
Defensive end Andre Carter: Four
Defensive lineman Vince Wilfork: Three
Defensive lineman Myron Pryor: Three
Linebacker Rob Ninkovich: Three
Defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth: Two
Defensive lineman Shaun Ellis: One
Defensive lineman Gerard Warren: One
Safety Pat Chung: One
Linebacker Brandon Spikes: One
Mike Wright: 0.5
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England