Pressure Points: Which New England defenders have been the best job of getting after the quarterback through six games?
|10.18.11 at 1:29 pm ET|
According to official NFL gamebooks, opposing quarterbacks have 235 dropbacks against the Patriots through six games this season, and have been hit by New England defenders a total of 27 times, to go along with ten sacks (23rd in the league). Here’s a breakdown of who has been getting to the quarterback for the Patriots through six games:
Defensive end/linebacker Mark Anderson: Five
Linebacker Dane Fletcher: Four
Defensive end Andre Carter: Four
Defensive lineman Vince Wilfork: Three
Defensive lineman Myron Pryor: Three
Linebacker Rob Ninkovich: Three
Defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth: Two
Defensive lineman Shaun Ellis: One
Defensive lineman Gerard Warren: One
Safety Pat Chung: One
Linebacker Brandon Spikes: One
Mike Wright: 0.5
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...