Hello DB Malcolm Williams, goodbye DB Josh Victorian
|11.04.11 at 1:24 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots signed DB Malcolm Williams to the practice squad on Friday. To make room they released DB Josh Victorian from the same unit.
The 23-year-old Williams was drafted by the Patriots in the seventh round (219th overall) of the 2011 Draft out of TCU. He originally signed with Oklahoma but ended up at Trinity Community College before going to TCU for the 2009 and 2010 seasons. This is the second time Williams has been added to the practice squad. He was released by the Patriots on Aug. 29 and signed to the practice squad on Oct. 25, 2011. He was released from the practice squad on Oct. 28, 2011.
Victorian, 23, went to training camp with Baltimore after signing with the Ravens as a rookie free agent out of Louisiana Tech on July 28. Victorian, 5-10, 190 pounds, originally joined the Patriots practice squad on Sept. 22 before being released on Oct. 25. He was re-signed to the practice squad on Oct. 28.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...