Patriots will get super send-off
|01.26.12 at 10:25 am ET|
The rally itself will begin at noon with gates to the stadium opening at 10:15 Sunday morning. And like four years ago, there will be a replay of the AFC championship game for fans to relive the thrill and their incredible good fortune that Lee Evans dropped a pass and Billy Cundiff hooked a kick left with 11 seconds remaining.
The Patriots and sponsors Dunkin’ Donuts and Covidien are inviting fans to the free event, where they can see the team off to Indianapolis to take on the New York Giants in Super Bowl XLVI. Just prior to the players boarding busses for the airport, Patriots President Jonathan Kraft, Bill Belichick and the entire team will greet fans from the Gillette Stadium field.
The Patriots Cheerleaders, Pat Patriot and the End Zone Militia will take part in the festivities, and complimentary coffee and hot chocolate will be provided.
The event is free and open to the public. Gillette Stadium’s Patriot Place Gate (located near the ticket office and the The Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon) will open at 10:15 a.m. Parking is free. No tailgating will be allowed.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats
- Taking Stock of Pats Ahead of Week 4 Bye