And now, some toilet humor from Wes Welker
|02.01.12 at 11:01 am ET|
“I hope he’s back, he certainly deserves to be,” Brady said of Welker, who is in the final year of a five-year, $18 million contract. “He’s done a great job since he’s been here, led the league in catches and yards. He really is an underdog, a great player for this team.”
Later on, Welker was asked about Brady and went in a slightly different direction.
“I pretty much make fun of his life,” Welker said. “You go over to his house and use his toilet and it sprays water on you and all this stuff. You’ve got to be kidding me, it’s heated, all this stuff. It’s crazy. He’s going to kill me when he finds out I’ve been talking about this.”
Bidet or not bidet? That is the question. Welker would go on to call Brady “the perfect quarterback” and said he hopes to finish his career with Brady and the Patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty