And now, some toilet humor from Wes Welker
|02.01.12 at 11:01 am ET|
“I hope he’s back, he certainly deserves to be,” Brady said of Welker, who is in the final year of a five-year, $18 million contract. “He’s done a great job since he’s been here, led the league in catches and yards. He really is an underdog, a great player for this team.”
Later on, Welker was asked about Brady and went in a slightly different direction.
“I pretty much make fun of his life,” Welker said. “You go over to his house and use his toilet and it sprays water on you and all this stuff. You’ve got to be kidding me, it’s heated, all this stuff. It’s crazy. He’s going to kill me when he finds out I’ve been talking about this.”
Bidet or not bidet? That is the question. Welker would go on to call Brady “the perfect quarterback” and said he hopes to finish his career with Brady and the Patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Montee Ball Released by Patriots: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason