And now, some toilet humor from Wes Welker
|02.01.12 at 11:01 am ET|
“I hope he’s back, he certainly deserves to be,” Brady said of Welker, who is in the final year of a five-year, $18 million contract. “He’s done a great job since he’s been here, led the league in catches and yards. He really is an underdog, a great player for this team.”
Later on, Welker was asked about Brady and went in a slightly different direction.
“I pretty much make fun of his life,” Welker said. “You go over to his house and use his toilet and it sprays water on you and all this stuff. You’ve got to be kidding me, it’s heated, all this stuff. It’s crazy. He’s going to kill me when he finds out I’ve been talking about this.”
Bidet or not bidet? That is the question. Welker would go on to call Brady “the perfect quarterback” and said he hopes to finish his career with Brady and the Patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...