Bill Belichick sort of weighs in on the Pro Bowl
|02.01.12 at 12:45 pm ET|
INDIANAPOLIS — The Pro Bowl is a joke.
What used to be a semi-serious event has turned into a parody of a parody, with the most recent example being the 59-41 AFC win over the NFC last Sunday. Aaron Rodgers ripped (though did not call out by name) the effort of some NFC players on ESPN Tuesday, calling it “embarrassing” and “disappointing.”
Bill Belichick was asked on Wednesday for his thoughts.
“What I’m going to say wouldn’t be probably what I should say,” Belichick said.
OK. Care to elaborate?
“I’ll just let that one go.”
Last chance, Bill. Won’t be much Death of the Pro Bowl talk between now and Sunday night.
“What it was and what it is now is a lot different.”
We’ll leave it at that.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick