Bill Belichick sort of weighs in on the Pro Bowl
|02.01.12 at 12:45 pm ET|
INDIANAPOLIS — The Pro Bowl is a joke.
What used to be a semi-serious event has turned into a parody of a parody, with the most recent example being the 59-41 AFC win over the NFC last Sunday. Aaron Rodgers ripped (though did not call out by name) the effort of some NFC players on ESPN Tuesday, calling it “embarrassing” and “disappointing.”
Bill Belichick was asked on Wednesday for his thoughts.
“What I’m going to say wouldn’t be probably what I should say,” Belichick said.
OK. Care to elaborate?
“I’ll just let that one go.”
Last chance, Bill. Won’t be much Death of the Pro Bowl talk between now and Sunday night.
“What it was and what it is now is a lot different.”
We’ll leave it at that.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video