Bill Belichick sort of weighs in on the Pro Bowl
|02.01.12 at 12:45 pm ET|
INDIANAPOLIS — The Pro Bowl is a joke.
What used to be a semi-serious event has turned into a parody of a parody, with the most recent example being the 59-41 AFC win over the NFC last Sunday. Aaron Rodgers ripped (though did not call out by name) the effort of some NFC players on ESPN Tuesday, calling it “embarrassing” and “disappointing.”
Bill Belichick was asked on Wednesday for his thoughts.
“What I’m going to say wouldn’t be probably what I should say,” Belichick said.
OK. Care to elaborate?
“I’ll just let that one go.”
Last chance, Bill. Won’t be much Death of the Pro Bowl talk between now and Sunday night.
“What it was and what it is now is a lot different.”
We’ll leave it at that.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?