Bill Belichick sort of weighs in on the Pro Bowl
|02.01.12 at 12:45 pm ET|
INDIANAPOLIS — The Pro Bowl is a joke.
What used to be a semi-serious event has turned into a parody of a parody, with the most recent example being the 59-41 AFC win over the NFC last Sunday. Aaron Rodgers ripped (though did not call out by name) the effort of some NFC players on ESPN Tuesday, calling it “embarrassing” and “disappointing.”
Bill Belichick was asked on Wednesday for his thoughts.
“What I’m going to say wouldn’t be probably what I should say,” Belichick said.
OK. Care to elaborate?
“I’ll just let that one go.”
Last chance, Bill. Won’t be much Death of the Pro Bowl talk between now and Sunday night.
“What it was and what it is now is a lot different.”
We’ll leave it at that.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Terrance Knighton Cut by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE