Bill Romanowski on D&C: Giants momentum tough to stop
|02.01.12 at 11:08 am ET|
Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski appeared on the Dennis & Callahan show Wednesday morning to talk about Super Bowl XLVI. Although he never made a prediction, Romanowski said the Giants have obtained a great deal of momentum through their playoff run.
“I do believe that the momentum of what the Giants have done is pretty tough to stop,” Romanowski said. “I believe in when the momentum picks up and you ride that wave. What they have done is unbelievable. It’s almost no different than what they did, what was it, 2007, when they beat the Patriots. It feels so much the same.”
The former Boston College star also talked about the impact of Rob Gronkowski‘s high ankle sprain suffered in the AFC championship game. “He’s absolutely going to play. The nice thing about ankles is that you can inject them and they’re very safe. He’ll make an impact in this football game. I just hope they can block the four [defensive linemen]. That, to me, is going to be where this game is won.”
“Baltimore, I think, showed [the Giants] how you can beat New England,” he said. “But I tell you what: You can never count Brady out, you can never count Belichick out. And that’s what makes this great.”
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?