Warehouse discounter sells Super Bowl tickets
|02.01.12 at 3:03 pm ET|
Still looking for tickets to Sunday’s Super Bowl? Well if you’re a member at the wholesale store Costco, look no further than the store’s website. The site already features movie tickets, ski lift tickets and tickets to major sporting events, and now it has not only single Super Bowl tickets available but package deals that includes hotel rooms and a pregame party with Archie Manning.
For $2,999.99, you can get a seat in the upper level of the end zone. That’s $500 more expensive than a ticket in the same area from popular ticket reseller StubHub.com, but Costco does throw in the pregame party with Eli Manning‘s dad, along with other amenities.
“Our goal is to become one of the [ticket] options that pop into our members’ minds when it comes to these types of events,” said Kristin Lovik, an assistant buyer for Costco.com.
Other package deals include two tickets for $9,999.99, which also gets you a hotel room in Indianapolis for four nights, the pregame party, as well as admission to the Taste of the NFL, which is a charity dinner that includes a raffle and player signings. There also a $15,499.99 deal with better seats.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class
- Glenn Gronkowski to Meet with Patriots During Senior Bowl