Super Bowl roundup: Ahmad Bradshaw ‘OK’ to play
|02.04.12 at 4:19 pm ET|
Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw has been experiencing a sore foot after two straight days of practicing for Sunday’s game against the Patriots. Bradshaw is one of six players on the Giants injury report, “but he’s OK,” Tom Coughlin told reporters on Friday. “He’ll be ready. He’ll be listed as probable.”
Despite the injury, Bradshaw showed up for practice Wednesday and Thursday after resting the first two days post-arrival to Indy.
“He got in two good days of work prior to this,” Coughlin said. “He’s prepared.”
Fans are using Facebook and Twitter to find the best restaurants and best parking spots for game day, and are even using them as locating devices to find out where the next major celebrity will appear.
According to a report by CBS New York, a year after Super Bowl XLV set a record 4,064 tweets per second during the fourth quarter of the game, organizers are aiming to make this year’s game in Indianapolis the most connected Super Bowl ever.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Deatrich Wise Jr NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for New England...
- Brandin Cooks' Contract Option Reportedly Exercised by Patriots
- Derek Rivers Becomes 1st Player Drafted by Super Bowl Champion Patriots...
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...