Super Bowl roundup: Ahmad Bradshaw ‘OK’ to play
|02.04.12 at 4:19 pm ET|
Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw has been experiencing a sore foot after two straight days of practicing for Sunday’s game against the Patriots. Bradshaw is one of six players on the Giants injury report, “but he’s OK,” Tom Coughlin told reporters on Friday. “He’ll be ready. He’ll be listed as probable.”
Despite the injury, Bradshaw showed up for practice Wednesday and Thursday after resting the first two days post-arrival to Indy.
“He got in two good days of work prior to this,” Coughlin said. “He’s prepared.”
Fans are using Facebook and Twitter to find the best restaurants and best parking spots for game day, and are even using them as locating devices to find out where the next major celebrity will appear.
According to a report by CBS New York, a year after Super Bowl XLV set a record 4,064 tweets per second during the fourth quarter of the game, organizers are aiming to make this year’s game in Indianapolis the most connected Super Bowl ever.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video