At least the Patriots got on a David Letterman Top 10 list
|02.06.12 at 9:41 pm ET|
CBS released a Top 10 list on its website, titled, “Top 10 Things Overheard In The New England Patriots Locker Room After the Super Bowl.” (The network cut the list from Monday night’s ‘Late Show’ with David Letterman) Here it is:
10. “Did we win?”
9. “What matters most is we had fun.”
8. “We should have Tebowed.”
7. “When’s Game 2?”
6. “President Bush is on the phone.”
5. “We still get paid, right?”
4. “On the bright side, we still get to shower together.”
3. “Why is Bill Belichick naked?”
2. “Who cares that we lost — I’m married to a supermodel.” (Tom Brady only.)
1. “Well, at least we don’t have to go on Letterman.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL