Publicity stunt takes shot at Wes Welker after missed connection in Super Bowl XLVI
|02.07.12 at 1:51 pm ET|
You knew it was coming — it was only a matter of when.
After Wes Welker‘s failed connection with quarterback Tom Brady on a fourth-quarter pass play in Sunday’s Super Bowl, an online pawnshop called “Pawngo” delivered 900 pounds of Butterfingers on Tuesday to Wes Welker. Of course, they didn’t bring them to Welker’s house — instead, they dropped them in the middle of Copley Square, and encouraged “everyone in the area stop to take pictures, grab a bar, and have a laugh.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...