Reports: Patriots re-sign RB Eric Kettani
|02.14.12 at 9:35 pm ET|
The Patriots have re-signed Eric Kettani to their 80-man roster, according to multiple reports.
If the 5-foot-11, 235-pound running back is cleared by the Navy to resume his football career, he could ultimately find a spot on New England’s reserve/military list. The 24-year-old Kettani originally signed with the Patriots as an undrafted free agent in 2009, before spending two seasons on active duty with the Navy.
Kettani returned to the Patriots last July for training camp, and was on the practice squad for the first five weeks of the regular season before he was unexpectedly denied leave by the Navy, which forced New England to release him from the practice squad in early October.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL