Patriots release Mike Wright, Rich Ohrnberger
|02.22.12 at 7:16 pm ET|
The Pats signed Wright out of Cincinnati after he went undrafted in 2005. He was with the Patriots for seven seasons, but played in only one game last season before being placed on injured reserve with his latest concussion.
Ohrnberger was drafted in the fourth round of the 2009 draft. Though he became popular for his twitter account leading up to the Super Bowl, he played in only five games over his three seasons in New England.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Sheard Finally Gives Patriots Depth at OLB
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week