Patriots release Mike Wright, Rich Ohrnberger
|02.22.12 at 7:16 pm ET|
The Pats signed Wright out of Cincinnati after he went undrafted in 2005. He was with the Patriots for seven seasons, but played in only one game last season before being placed on injured reserve with his latest concussion.
Ohrnberger was drafted in the fourth round of the 2009 draft. Though he became popular for his twitter account leading up to the Super Bowl, he played in only five games over his three seasons in New England.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason