Sunday at the combine: Receivers run, defensive backs meet the press
|02.26.12 at 9:52 am ET|
INDIANAPOLIS — Welcome back to the NFL combine, where the wide receivers, running backs and quarterbacks are working out Sunday. Defensive and a few leftover D-linemen and linebackers will meet with the media today.
As far as workouts go, wide receiver Stephen Hill is killing it. The Georgia Tech product, who we spoke to here in Indianapolis and saw as a great fit for the Pats in the second round, ran a 4.30 and a 4.31 in the 40-yard dash. Not too shabby for a 6-foot-4, 215-pound frame.
Notre Dame’s Michael Floyd ran a 4.42 in his first attempt, which is a great time for him. For quarterbacks, it’s no surprise that Baylor’s Robert Griffin III stole the show. RGIII, who is not throwing at the combine, ran an unofficial 4.38 in his first attempt.
Check back for updates throughout the day.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL