Sunday at the combine: Receivers run, defensive backs meet the press
|02.26.12 at 9:52 am ET|
INDIANAPOLIS — Welcome back to the NFL combine, where the wide receivers, running backs and quarterbacks are working out Sunday. Defensive and a few leftover D-linemen and linebackers will meet with the media today.
As far as workouts go, wide receiver Stephen Hill is killing it. The Georgia Tech product, who we spoke to here in Indianapolis and saw as a great fit for the Pats in the second round, ran a 4.30 and a 4.31 in the 40-yard dash. Not too shabby for a 6-foot-4, 215-pound frame.
Notre Dame’s Michael Floyd ran a 4.42 in his first attempt, which is a great time for him. For quarterbacks, it’s no surprise that Baylor’s Robert Griffin III stole the show. RGIII, who is not throwing at the combine, ran an unofficial 4.38 in his first attempt.
Check back for updates throughout the day.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense