Sunday at the combine: Receivers run, defensive backs meet the press
|02.26.12 at 9:52 am ET|
INDIANAPOLIS — Welcome back to the NFL combine, where the wide receivers, running backs and quarterbacks are working out Sunday. Defensive and a few leftover D-linemen and linebackers will meet with the media today.
As far as workouts go, wide receiver Stephen Hill is killing it. The Georgia Tech product, who we spoke to here in Indianapolis and saw as a great fit for the Pats in the second round, ran a 4.30 and a 4.31 in the 40-yard dash. Not too shabby for a 6-foot-4, 215-pound frame.
Notre Dame’s Michael Floyd ran a 4.42 in his first attempt, which is a great time for him. For quarterbacks, it’s no surprise that Baylor’s Robert Griffin III stole the show. RGIII, who is not throwing at the combine, ran an unofficial 4.38 in his first attempt.
Check back for updates throughout the day.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It