Sunday at the combine: Receivers run, defensive backs meet the press
|02.26.12 at 9:52 am ET|
INDIANAPOLIS — Welcome back to the NFL combine, where the wide receivers, running backs and quarterbacks are working out Sunday. Defensive and a few leftover D-linemen and linebackers will meet with the media today.
As far as workouts go, wide receiver Stephen Hill is killing it. The Georgia Tech product, who we spoke to here in Indianapolis and saw as a great fit for the Pats in the second round, ran a 4.30 and a 4.31 in the 40-yard dash. Not too shabby for a 6-foot-4, 215-pound frame.
Notre Dame’s Michael Floyd ran a 4.42 in his first attempt, which is a great time for him. For quarterbacks, it’s no surprise that Baylor’s Robert Griffin III stole the show. RGIII, who is not throwing at the combine, ran an unofficial 4.38 in his first attempt.
Check back for updates throughout the day.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots
- Patriots Last-Minute 7-Round Mock Draft and Top-100 Big Board
- What Are the Patriots' Long-Term Needs?