WR Reggie Wayne signs three-year deal to return to Colts
|03.13.12 at 9:58 pm ET|
Free agent wide receiver Reggie Wayne signed a three-year deal to stay in Indianapolis, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. The 33-year-old Wayne, who has spent his entire 11-year career with the Colts, has caught 862 passes for 11,708 yards and 73 touchdowns.
His return is Indy is a curious move, given the fact that the bulk of the Colts’ offensive veterans — including quarterback Peyton Manning, running back Joseph Addai, tight end Dallas Clark and wide receiver Pierre Garcon — have already moved on from Indy, or are expected to move on sometime soon.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Preseason Week 4 Stock Report
- Kraft: Deflategate Most Overblown Story
- Malcolm Butler Went from One-Play Wonder to Starter
- Roster Projections for New England Patriots
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup