WR Reggie Wayne signs three-year deal to return to Colts
|03.13.12 at 9:58 pm ET|
Free agent wide receiver Reggie Wayne signed a three-year deal to stay in Indianapolis, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. The 33-year-old Wayne, who has spent his entire 11-year career with the Colts, has caught 862 passes for 11,708 yards and 73 touchdowns.
His return is Indy is a curious move, given the fact that the bulk of the Colts’ offensive veterans — including quarterback Peyton Manning, running back Joseph Addai, tight end Dallas Clark and wide receiver Pierre Garcon — have already moved on from Indy, or are expected to move on sometime soon.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pats' 13th Straight Season With 10+ Wins
- Patriots vs. Broncos: Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Amendola, LaFell, White's Post-Week 11 Fantasy Advice
- Once Again, the Patriots Find a Way to Stay Perfect
- White Has Potential to Fill Patriots' 3rd-Down Role
- Latest on Danny Amendola's Knee Injury
- Pats' 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces Tough Challenge