WR Reggie Wayne signs three-year deal to return to Colts
|03.13.12 at 9:58 pm ET|
Free agent wide receiver Reggie Wayne signed a three-year deal to stay in Indianapolis, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. The 33-year-old Wayne, who has spent his entire 11-year career with the Colts, has caught 862 passes for 11,708 yards and 73 touchdowns.
His return is Indy is a curious move, given the fact that the bulk of the Colts’ offensive veterans — including quarterback Peyton Manning, running back Joseph Addai, tight end Dallas Clark and wide receiver Pierre Garcon — have already moved on from Indy, or are expected to move on sometime soon.
- The Heart of a Machine
- Patriots vs. Browns: Three Takeaways
- Patriots vs. Browns: Fan Notes from the Game
- BNOTD: Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Tears ACL
- New England Patriots Links 12/09/13 - Patriots Celebrate Last-Minute...
- In the Mind of Destruction
- Patriots vs. Browns Final Score: Gronkowski Injured in Dramatic 27-26...