Reports: Patriots will meet with free agent TE Daniel Fells
|03.17.12 at 7:01 pm ET|
Free agent tight end Daniel Fells is scheduled to visit the Patriots on Monday, according to multiple reports. The 28-year-old Fells, who has been in the league for five seasons (one with Atlanta, two with St. Louis and one with Denver), caught 19 passes for 256 yards and three touchdowns last season for the Broncos. Over the course of his career, the Cal-Davis product has caught 88 career passes for 1,001 yards and eight touchdowns.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...