Reports: Patriots will meet with free agent TE Daniel Fells
|03.17.12 at 7:01 pm ET|
Free agent tight end Daniel Fells is scheduled to visit the Patriots on Monday, according to multiple reports. The 28-year-old Fells, who has been in the league for five seasons (one with Atlanta, two with St. Louis and one with Denver), caught 19 passes for 256 yards and three touchdowns last season for the Broncos. Over the course of his career, the Cal-Davis product has caught 88 career passes for 1,001 yards and eight touchdowns.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?