Reports: Patriots will meet with free agent TE Daniel Fells
|03.17.12 at 7:01 pm ET|
Free agent tight end Daniel Fells is scheduled to visit the Patriots on Monday, according to multiple reports. The 28-year-old Fells, who has been in the league for five seasons (one with Atlanta, two with St. Louis and one with Denver), caught 19 passes for 256 yards and three touchdowns last season for the Broncos. Over the course of his career, the Cal-Davis product has caught 88 career passes for 1,001 yards and eight touchdowns.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty