Reports: Patriots will meet with free agent TE Daniel Fells
|03.17.12 at 7:01 pm ET|
Free agent tight end Daniel Fells is scheduled to visit the Patriots on Monday, according to multiple reports. The 28-year-old Fells, who has been in the league for five seasons (one with Atlanta, two with St. Louis and one with Denver), caught 19 passes for 256 yards and three touchdowns last season for the Broncos. Over the course of his career, the Cal-Davis product has caught 88 career passes for 1,001 yards and eight touchdowns.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction