Poll: Should Patriots trade for Tim Tebow now that Peyton Manning is headed to the Broncos?
|03.19.12 at 12:13 pm ET|
Former Colts quarterback Peyton Manning reportedly is close to finalizing a deal to become the next quarterback of the Broncos. Denver then is expected to trade Tim Tebow.
Because Josh McDaniels — who coached the Broncos when Tebow was drafted in 2010 after a standout college career at the University of Florida — has returned to New England to become offensive coordinator, there is speculation that the Patriots might consider acquiring Tebow and using him in some sort of hybrid role.
What do you think? Should the Patriots make an attempt to acquire Tebow? Should they stay away from Tebow and the distractions that he brings?
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick