The latest ‘It Is What It Is’ Podcast breaks down the Patriots offseason
|03.30.12 at 1:01 pm ET|
In the latest edition of the It Is What It Is podcast, WEEI.com’s Christopher Price and Jerry Thornton break down New England’s activity this offseason, including what the acquisition of Brandon Lloyd means for the Patriots’ passing game and where New England stands on both sides of the ball. They also give their take on the busy NFL offseason, including Peyton Manning to the Broncos, Tim Tebow to the Jets and what’s going to happen to the Saints because of the recent bounty scandal. Click HERE to listen.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England