The latest ‘It Is What It Is’ Podcast breaks down the Patriots offseason
|03.30.12 at 1:01 pm ET|
In the latest edition of the It Is What It Is podcast, WEEI.com’s Christopher Price and Jerry Thornton break down New England’s activity this offseason, including what the acquisition of Brandon Lloyd means for the Patriots’ passing game and where New England stands on both sides of the ball. They also give their take on the busy NFL offseason, including Peyton Manning to the Broncos, Tim Tebow to the Jets and what’s going to happen to the Saints because of the recent bounty scandal. Click HERE to listen.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal