Wes Welker and Jason Pierre-Paul chill at ESPN
|04.24.12 at 5:59 pm ET|
Two months after the Giants beat the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI, Wes Welker and Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul crossed paths Tuesday and had a friendly exchange at the ESPN campus in Bristol. Both players participated individually in the ‘ESPN Car Wash,’ appearing on various ESPN Radio and television shows. Welker talked extensively about his contract situation, as well as his role in the Depend’s “Great American Try On” to promote prostate cancer awareness.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats