Wes Welker and Jason Pierre-Paul chill at ESPN
|04.24.12 at 5:59 pm ET|
Two months after the Giants beat the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI, Wes Welker and Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul crossed paths Tuesday and had a friendly exchange at the ESPN campus in Bristol. Both players participated individually in the ‘ESPN Car Wash,’ appearing on various ESPN Radio and television shows. Welker talked extensively about his contract situation, as well as his role in the Depend’s “Great American Try On” to promote prostate cancer awareness.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft 'Would Love' for Darrelle Revis to Return to Patriots
- Ideal Second-Round Fits for New England Patriots in 2017 NFL Draft
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19