Wes Welker and Jason Pierre-Paul chill at ESPN
|04.24.12 at 5:59 pm ET|
Two months after the Giants beat the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI, Wes Welker and Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul crossed paths Tuesday and had a friendly exchange at the ESPN campus in Bristol. Both players participated individually in the ‘ESPN Car Wash,’ appearing on various ESPN Radio and television shows. Welker talked extensively about his contract situation, as well as his role in the Depend’s “Great American Try On” to promote prostate cancer awareness.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain
- Is Signing Wayne a Smart Move for Pats?
- NFL Files Letter in Response to Brady's Case Examples