Wes Welker and Jason Pierre-Paul chill at ESPN
|04.24.12 at 5:59 pm ET|
Two months after the Giants beat the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI, Wes Welker and Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul crossed paths Tuesday and had a friendly exchange at the ESPN campus in Bristol. Both players participated individually in the “ESPN Car Wash,” appearing on various ESPN Radio and television shows. Welker talked extensively about his contract situation, as well as his role in the Depend’s “Great American Try On” to promote prostate cancer awareness.
- Patriots vs. Browns: Three Takeaways
- Patriots vs. Browns: Fan Notes from the Game
- BNOTD: Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Tears ACL
- New England Patriots Links 12/09/13 - Patriots Celebrate Last-Minute...
- In the Mind of Destruction
- Patriots vs. Browns Final Score: Gronkowski Injured in Dramatic 27-26...
- Halftime: Patriots Struggle Again in 1st Half, Trail Browns 6-0