Wes Welker and Jason Pierre-Paul chill at ESPN
|04.24.12 at 5:59 pm ET|
Two months after the Giants beat the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI, Wes Welker and Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul crossed paths Tuesday and had a friendly exchange at the ESPN campus in Bristol. Both players participated individually in the ‘ESPN Car Wash,’ appearing on various ESPN Radio and television shows. Welker talked extensively about his contract situation, as well as his role in the Depend’s “Great American Try On” to promote prostate cancer awareness.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick