Brandon Weeden to Browns, Lions end Riley Reiff’s slide, Steelers take David DeCastro
|04.26.12 at 10:22 pm ET|
The Browns made a somewhat surprising move Thursday, selecting 28-year old quarterback Brandon Weeden out of Oklahoma State. The Lions followed the pick by ending Iowa tackle Riley Reiff’s slide at No. 23, while the Steelers took Stanford guard David DeCastro.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know