Brandon Weeden to Browns, Lions end Riley Reiff’s slide, Steelers take David DeCastro
|04.26.12 at 10:22 pm ET|
The Browns made a somewhat surprising move Thursday, selecting 28-year old quarterback Brandon Weeden out of Oklahoma State. The Lions followed the pick by ending Iowa tackle Riley Reiff’s slide at No. 23, while the Steelers took Stanford guard David DeCastro.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL