Bruce Irvin goes to Seahawks 15th overall, Jets draft Quinton Coples
|04.26.12 at 9:39 pm ET|
The Seahawks pulled off the biggest surprise of the draft thus far by taking West Virginia pass-rusher Bruce Irvin 15th overall.
Irvin becomes the first pass-rusher off the board, ahead of Quinton Coples and Melvin Ingram. He has exceptional speed and may be the best pure pass-rusher in this class, but he doesn’t have the bulk to do much else.
Irvin has has a very interesting story, which can be read here.
The Jets followed the pick by selecting Coples 16th overall.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Report: Pats Sign Trey Williams
- Eagles vs. Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Biggest Takeaways from Patriots' Week 12 Loss
- WR Chris Harper Released by Patriots
- Brady Comments on Officiating During Broncos Loss
- Buzz: Patriots Hopeful Gronk, Amendola Will Play vs. Eagles
- Chandler's Updated Fantasy Outlook After Gronkowski's Injury