Cardinals select Michael Floyd, Rams take Michael Brockers
|04.26.12 at 9:28 pm ET|
Floyd was one of the players we spotlighted while in Indianapolis for the scouting combine. His 37 career touchdown receptions made for a Notre Dame record, but he was arrested three times for alcohol-related incidents.
‘I think I’ve grown a lot,’ Floyd said at the combine. ‘Coming to the NFL now, I think you do have to mature a great deal, because you can get behind in a lot of things. ‘¦ This is a professional [league], and you’ve got to act like a professional.’
The Rams followed the pick by selecting LSU defensive tackle Michael Brockers. St. Louis initially held the second overall pick, but traded down twice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38