Cardinals select Michael Floyd, Rams take Michael Brockers
|04.26.12 at 9:28 pm ET|
Floyd was one of the players we spotlighted while in Indianapolis for the scouting combine. His 37 career touchdown receptions made for a Notre Dame record, but he was arrested three times for alcohol-related incidents.
‘I think I’ve grown a lot,’ Floyd said at the combine. ‘Coming to the NFL now, I think you do have to mature a great deal, because you can get behind in a lot of things. ‘¦ This is a professional [league], and you’ve got to act like a professional.’
The Rams followed the pick by selecting LSU defensive tackle Michael Brockers. St. Louis initially held the second overall pick, but traded down twice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Preseason Week 4 Stock Report
- Kraft: Deflategate Most Overblown Story
- Malcolm Butler Went from One-Play Wonder to Starter
- Roster Projections for New England Patriots
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup