Report: Pats asking Seattle what it would take to get 12th overall pick
|04.26.12 at 1:27 pm ET|
The Patriots have reportedly inquired about what it would take to get the 12th overall pick from the Seahawks in Thursday’s first round of the NFL draft, according to Albert Breer of the NFL Network. While teams make these sorts of calls all the time in the hours leading up to the draft, the thinking is that New England would be inquiring about the selection with an eye toward picking up Alabama safety Mark Barron, far and away the leading safety in this draft and a player who the Cowboys have openly coveted with the 14th overall selection. For more on Baron, check out our profile on him HERE.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Even Patriots Haters Should Marvel at Historic Greatness of Brady and Co.
- Tom Brady, Bill Belichick Clinch Record 7th Super Bowl Appearance
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction