Report: Pats asking Seattle what it would take to get 12th overall pick
|04.26.12 at 1:27 pm ET|
The Patriots have reportedly inquired about what it would take to get the 12th overall pick from the Seahawks in Thursday’s first round of the NFL draft, according to Albert Breer of the NFL Network. While teams make these sorts of calls all the time in the hours leading up to the draft, the thinking is that New England would be inquiring about the selection with an eye toward picking up Alabama safety Mark Barron, far and away the leading safety in this draft and a player who the Cowboys have openly coveted with the 14th overall selection. For more on Baron, check out our profile on him HERE.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal