Report: Pats asking Seattle what it would take to get 12th overall pick
|04.26.12 at 1:27 pm ET|
The Patriots have reportedly inquired about what it would take to get the 12th overall pick from the Seahawks in Thursday’s first round of the NFL draft, according to Albert Breer of the NFL Network. While teams make these sorts of calls all the time in the hours leading up to the draft, the thinking is that New England would be inquiring about the selection with an eye toward picking up Alabama safety Mark Barron, far and away the leading safety in this draft and a player who the Cowboys have openly coveted with the 14th overall selection. For more on Baron, check out our profile on him HERE.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed