Vikings trade up for Harrison Smith, 49ers reach for A.J. Jenkins
|04.26.12 at 10:54 pm ET|
The Vikings moved back into the first round, trading with the Ravens to get the 29th overall pick and select Notre Dame safety Harrison Smith.
Smith was the Viking’s second first-round selection, as they took Matt Kalil fourth overall.
The 49ers then turned some heads by drafting Illinois receiver A.J. Jenkins 30th overall. Jenkins can stretch the field, but there may have been better options on the board, such as Alshon Jeffery, Rueben Randle and, arguably, Stephen Hill.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed