Vikings trade up for Harrison Smith, 49ers reach for A.J. Jenkins
|04.26.12 at 10:54 pm ET|
The Vikings moved back into the first round, trading with the Ravens to get the 29th overall pick and select Notre Dame safety Harrison Smith.
Smith was the Viking’s second first-round selection, as they took Matt Kalil fourth overall.
The 49ers then turned some heads by drafting Illinois receiver A.J. Jenkins 30th overall. Jenkins can stretch the field, but there may have been better options on the board, such as Alshon Jeffery, Rueben Randle and, arguably, Stephen Hill.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction