Stop me if you’ve heard this one before … the Patriots make another trade
|04.27.12 at 9:15 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots made their third trade of the draft on Friday night, sending the No. 62 overall pick — their second second-round selection of the draft — to Green Bay for a third-round choice (No. 90 overall) and a fifth-round pick (No. 163 overall). The two picks that were acquired in the deal are the only two remaining picks the Patriots currently have in the draft.
On Thursday, the Patriots sent their 27th overall pick (which was acquired in a deal last year with the Saints) and a third-round pick to the Bengals for No. 21. With that, they picked up Chandler Jones. Then, they shipped No. 31 and a fourth-round pick to the Broncos in exchange for No. 25, which they used to select Dont’a Hightower.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...