Stop me if you’ve heard this one before … the Patriots make another trade
|04.27.12 at 9:15 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots made their third trade of the draft on Friday night, sending the No. 62 overall pick — their second second-round selection of the draft — to Green Bay for a third-round choice (No. 90 overall) and a fifth-round pick (No. 163 overall). The two picks that were acquired in the deal are the only two remaining picks the Patriots currently have in the draft.
On Thursday, the Patriots sent their 27th overall pick (which was acquired in a deal last year with the Saints) and a third-round pick to the Bengals for No. 21. With that, they picked up Chandler Jones. Then, they shipped No. 31 and a fourth-round pick to the Broncos in exchange for No. 25, which they used to select Dont’a Hightower.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty