Stop me if you’ve heard this one before … the Patriots make another trade
|04.27.12 at 9:15 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots made their third trade of the draft on Friday night, sending the No. 62 overall pick — their second second-round selection of the draft — to Green Bay for a third-round choice (No. 90 overall) and a fifth-round pick (No. 163 overall). The two picks that were acquired in the deal are the only two remaining picks the Patriots currently have in the draft.
On Thursday, the Patriots sent their 27th overall pick (which was acquired in a deal last year with the Saints) and a third-round pick to the Bengals for No. 21. With that, they picked up Chandler Jones. Then, they shipped No. 31 and a fourth-round pick to the Broncos in exchange for No. 25, which they used to select Dont’a Hightower.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England