Patriots sign Iowa TE Brad Herman as an undrafted free agent
|04.28.12 at 9:19 pm ET|
Iowa tight end Brad Herman has agreed to sign with Patriots as an undrafted free agent, per a league source. The 6-foot-5, 253-pounder had his best season as a senior, finishing with eight catches for 92 yards and a touchdown in 12 games (including three starts). He’s described by Pro Football Weekly as having “intriguing measurables, good straight-line speed and outstanding leaping ability.” To this point, he’s the second Iowa player who has signed with the Patriots as an undrafted free agent, joining teammate Markus Zusevics.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick