Wes Welker reveals what it takes to win a game ball with the Patriots
|05.03.12 at 4:49 pm ET|
Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker joined ESPN’s “Dan LeBatard is Highly Questionable” on Wednesday for what might best be described as a wide-ranging interview. It included his thoughts on when he believed he could be a consistent part of an NFL offense, how “brutal” a Super Bowl loss is, Tom Brady‘s house, and what former teammate Larry Izzo may or may not have done on the sidelines during a Patriots game:
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars