Ex-Patriots wide receiver Tiquan Underwood lands with Tampa Bay
|05.07.12 at 7:14 pm ET|
Wide receiver Tiquan Underwood, who spent portions of the last two seasons with the Patriots but was released recently, has agreed to terms with the Bucs. Underwood, who played in 16 games the last two years with the Patriots, had 11 catches for 141 yards for New England in that stretch. In Tampa, he’ll be reunited with his old college coach — former Rutgers head coach Greg Schiano is now running the show in Tampa Bay.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know