Ex-Patriots wide receiver Tiquan Underwood lands with Tampa Bay
|05.07.12 at 7:14 pm ET|
Wide receiver Tiquan Underwood, who spent portions of the last two seasons with the Patriots but was released recently, has agreed to terms with the Bucs. Underwood, who played in 16 games the last two years with the Patriots, had 11 catches for 141 yards for New England in that stretch. In Tampa, he’ll be reunited with his old college coach — former Rutgers head coach Greg Schiano is now running the show in Tampa Bay.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?