Ex-Patriots wide receiver Tiquan Underwood lands with Tampa Bay
|05.07.12 at 7:14 pm ET|
Wide receiver Tiquan Underwood, who spent portions of the last two seasons with the Patriots but was released recently, has agreed to terms with the Bucs. Underwood, who played in 16 games the last two years with the Patriots, had 11 catches for 141 yards for New England in that stretch. In Tampa, he’ll be reunited with his old college coach — former Rutgers head coach Greg Schiano is now running the show in Tampa Bay.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied