|Latest ‘It Is What It Is’ podcast examines the Patriots offseason with former New England linebacker Matt Chatham||05.11.12 at 9:46 am ET|
In the latest edition of the “It Is What It Is” podcast, WEEI.com’s Christopher Price and former Patriots linebacker Matt Chatham discuss the state of the Patriots at the midpoint of the offseason, touching on what they’ve accomplished in the draft and free agency. The two also discuss the impact former teammates Willie McGinest and Matt Light had on both sides of the ball, as well as a look at why some players struggle with life after football. To listen, CLICK HERE.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Patriots Claim OT Kevin Haslam; Waive R.J. Mattes
- Patriots Spend League High $140K In Guaranteed Money For UDFAs
- New England Patriots Links 5/22/13 - Talib: OTAs About 'Getting Down the...
- The Potential Importance Of Jake Ballard
- Four Missing From Second Day Of Patriots OTAs
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 8
- New England Patriots Links 5/21/13 - Watching for Early Signs of...