Latest ‘It Is What It Is’ podcast examines the Patriots offseason with former New England linebacker Matt Chatham
|05.11.12 at 9:46 am ET|
In the latest edition of the “It Is What It Is” podcast, WEEI.com’s Christopher Price and former Patriots linebacker Matt Chatham discuss the state of the Patriots at the midpoint of the offseason, touching on what they’ve accomplished in the draft and free agency. The two also discuss the impact former teammates Willie McGinest and Matt Light had on both sides of the ball, as well as a look at why some players struggle with life after football. To listen, CLICK HERE.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...