Latest ‘It Is What It Is’ podcast examines the Patriots offseason with former New England linebacker Matt Chatham
|05.11.12 at 9:46 am ET|
In the latest edition of the “It Is What It Is” podcast, WEEI.com’s Christopher Price and former Patriots linebacker Matt Chatham discuss the state of the Patriots at the midpoint of the offseason, touching on what they’ve accomplished in the draft and free agency. The two also discuss the impact former teammates Willie McGinest and Matt Light had on both sides of the ball, as well as a look at why some players struggle with life after football. To listen, CLICK HERE.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Conor McDermott NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for Seattle Seahawks'...
- Deatrich Wise Jr NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for New England...
- Brandin Cooks' Contract Option Reportedly Exercised by Patriots
- Derek Rivers Becomes 1st Player Drafted by Super Bowl Champion Patriots...
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season