Observations from final practice of rookie minicamp
|05.12.12 at 3:28 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Saturday marked the last of two practices held during rookie minicamp. Media access was allowed for light positional drills and stretching during the outdoor practice.
Sixth-round draft choice and former Ohio State walk-on Nate Ebner practiced after being relegated to the stationary bike for the media portion of Friday’s workout. The safety didn’t partake in stretching drills, but later joined his peers for positional drills.
Bill Belichick’s son, Steve, took on his role as a coaching assistant while helping conduct a kickoff drill.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied