Observations from final practice of rookie minicamp
|05.12.12 at 3:28 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Saturday marked the last of two practices held during rookie minicamp. Media access was allowed for light positional drills and stretching during the outdoor practice.
Sixth-round draft choice and former Ohio State walk-on Nate Ebner practiced after being relegated to the stationary bike for the media portion of Friday’s workout. The safety didn’t partake in stretching drills, but later joined his peers for positional drills.
Bill Belichick’s son, Steve, took on his role as a coaching assistant while helping conduct a kickoff drill.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense