Observations from final practice of rookie minicamp
|05.12.12 at 3:28 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Saturday marked the last of two practices held during rookie minicamp. Media access was allowed for light positional drills and stretching during the outdoor practice.
Sixth-round draft choice and former Ohio State walk-on Nate Ebner practiced after being relegated to the stationary bike for the media portion of Friday’s workout. The safety didn’t partake in stretching drills, but later joined his peers for positional drills.
Bill Belichick’s son, Steve, took on his role as a coaching assistant while helping conduct a kickoff drill.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick