|Chad Ochocinco laments stolen Starbucks card||05.24.12 at 3:26 pm ET|
Patriots wide receiver Chad Ochocinco — a well-known user of Twitter — took to the social media website on Wednesday afternoon to report that his SUV was broken into and his wallet stolen.
In a two-minute and rather emotional video, Ochocinco said that his driver’s license and two credit cards were stolen, but he was more concerned of something else that he left in his wallet.
“What I’m pissed about is these [expletives] took my Starbucks card,” Ochocinco said from the driver’s seat of his SUV. “Not just any Starbucks card, I earned the gold card. You know how many coffees I’ve had to drink and lemon loafs I’ve had to purchase to get to that gold card? I had $220 left on my Starbucks card. Not just any Starbucks card, but a gold Starbucks card.”
One of Ochocinco’s Twitter followers said their mother had found his wallet in Providence. It contained his driver’s license and two credit cards, but not his gold Starbucks card.
Fortunately for Ochocinco, Starbucks reached out to him via Twitter late Wednesday afternoon and agreed to replace his gold card.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Jason Vega Speaks With the Pulpit
- Rob Gronkowski Undergoes Successful Forearm Surgery
- Patriots Sign WR Mark Harrison, K David Ruffer; Fill Roster
- Brandon Spikes Absent From Patriots OTAs
- New England Patriots Links 5/20/13 - Brady Better Than Ever; OTAs Begin
- Dwight Freeney Signs With Chargers; Pats Showed 'Last Minute Interest'
- USA Today: Gronkowski Dealing With Back Issue, Could Face (Another)...