Tom Brady, bringing the funny
|05.29.12 at 12:32 pm ET|
Tom Brady has done a little acting here and there — he had a small part in the Farrelly Brothers movie “Stuck on You,” and got his shot on “Saturday Night Live.” Now, he gets a chance to stretch his comedic chops again with a spot for Funny or Die where he walks into a Dick’s Sporting Goods looking for some Under Armour gear. (Brady’s line of choice, natch.) In the process, a store employee mocks him for his non-existent Boston accent.
Anyway, check it out below and let us know what you think.
Is it funnier than “Tom Brady’s Falafel City” from “SNL” back in 2005?
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick