Tom Brady, bringing the funny
|05.29.12 at 12:32 pm ET|
Tom Brady has done a little acting here and there — he had a small part in the Farrelly Brothers movie “Stuck on You,” and got his shot on “Saturday Night Live.” Now, he gets a chance to stretch his comedic chops again with a spot for Funny or Die where he walks into a Dick’s Sporting Goods looking for some Under Armour gear. (Brady’s line of choice, natch.) In the process, a store employee mocks him for his non-existent Boston accent.
Anyway, check it out below and let us know what you think.
Is it funnier than “Tom Brady’s Falafel City” from “SNL” back in 2005?
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know