Tom Brady, bringing the funny
|05.29.12 at 12:32 pm ET|
Tom Brady has done a little acting here and there — he had a small part in the Farrelly Brothers movie “Stuck on You,” and got his shot on “Saturday Night Live.” Now, he gets a chance to stretch his comedic chops again with a spot for Funny or Die where he walks into a Dick’s Sporting Goods looking for some Under Armour gear. (Brady’s line of choice, natch.) In the process, a store employee mocks him for his non-existent Boston accent.
Anyway, check it out below and let us know what you think.
Is it funnier than “Tom Brady’s Falafel City” from “SNL” back in 2005?
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied