Where will Chad Ochocinco end up?
|06.10.12 at 7:41 pm ET|
It’s been three days since we were all sucked into the Chad Ochocinco Nexus for a breathless eight hours or so. (Is he staying? Was he cut? How did his eye appointment end up?) Since he said goodbye to Foxboro, reports say he’s secured a tryout with the Dolphins for this week — which, if he lands on South Beach, would certainly make this year’s “Hard Knocks” more interesting.
In addition, our friends at Bovada have put together odds on his potential landing spots, with the Dolphins the favorites at 3/1. Here are the rest of the odds:
Not On Roster Week 1: 5/1
For what it’s worth, six of the eight teams on this list play the Patriots in 2012, so oddsmakers believe there’s more than a passing chance that Ochocinco will face his old mates this upcoming season.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots
- Patriots Last-Minute 7-Round Mock Draft and Top-100 Big Board
- What Are the Patriots' Long-Term Needs?
- Patriots Draft Guide and Preview
- Super Bowl LI Odds: Brady Suspension Equals Uncertainty for Pats
- Gronk Reveals the Secret to Tinder Success