Where will Chad Ochocinco end up?
|06.10.12 at 7:41 pm ET|
It’s been three days since we were all sucked into the Chad Ochocinco Nexus for a breathless eight hours or so. (Is he staying? Was he cut? How did his eye appointment end up?) Since he said goodbye to Foxboro, reports say he’s secured a tryout with the Dolphins for this week — which, if he lands on South Beach, would certainly make this year’s “Hard Knocks” more interesting.
In addition, our friends at Bovada have put together odds on his potential landing spots, with the Dolphins the favorites at 3/1. Here are the rest of the odds:
Not On Roster Week 1: 5/1
For what it’s worth, six of the eight teams on this list play the Patriots in 2012, so oddsmakers believe there’s more than a passing chance that Ochocinco will face his old mates this upcoming season.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?