|Tom Brady, Logan Mankins on Forbes’ list of highest-paid athletes||06.19.12 at 11:36 am ET|
Thanks to Forbes, we already know that Bill Belichick is the highest-paid coach in North America. Now, Forbes tells us that two of his players — quarterback Tom Brady and offensive lineman Logan Mankins — are rolling in it as well.
Brady was ranked 28th on the list of the world’s 100 highest-paid athletes of the last year, as Forbes said the quarterback earmed a total of $27.1 million, including $23.1 million in total salary and $4 million in endorsements from UGGs and Under Armour. As for Mankins, he’s at No. 51 on the list with $21.9 million, including $100,000 in endorsements. No other Patriots made the list.
To provide some sort of context, the top earner on the list is boxer Floyd Mayweather, who took home $85 million. Meanwhile, White Sox pitcher Jake Peavy made $16.6 million to finish at No. 100.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Patriots Sign Fourth Round Pick Josh Boyce
- Report: Patriots Restructure Julian Edelman's Contract
- New England Patriots Links 5/24/13 - Chandler Jones 'Ramping Up' for Year...
- Bill Belichick and The Greatest Coaches Ever
- New England Patriots Links 5/23/13 - Amendola, Jenkins Top Receivers at...
- Patriots Claim OT Kevin Haslam; Waive R.J. Mattes
- Patriots Spend League High $140K In Guaranteed Money For UDFAs