Herm Edwards gets the Patriots fired up for the 2012 season
|07.18.12 at 10:47 am ET|
Former NFL coach and current ESPN analyst Herm Edwards is giving each one of the 32 NFL teams a “pep talk” before the start of the season. Here’s his take on the Patriots, which was presented Wednesday morning on SportsCenter.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...