Herm Edwards gets the Patriots fired up for the 2012 season
|07.18.12 at 10:47 am ET|
Former NFL coach and current ESPN analyst Herm Edwards is giving each one of the 32 NFL teams a “pep talk” before the start of the season. Here’s his take on the Patriots, which was presented Wednesday morning on SportsCenter.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick