Report: Dont’a Hightower’s contract worth $7.7M, with roughly $6.3M guaranteed
|07.19.12 at 7:51 pm ET|
While there’s no information yet on his base salaries, information has started to leak out about the four-year contract that was signed by Patriots rookie linebacker Dont’a Hightower. According to Aaron Wilson of scout.com, Hightower’s contract is worth $7.7 million, with nearly $6.3 million fully guaranteed.
By way of comparison, last year’s No. 25 pick — right tackle James Carpenter, taken by the Seahawks — signed a four-year, $7.641 million contract prior to the start of last season, a deal that contained $6.224 million guaranteed, including a $4.057 million signing bonus, per Rotoworld.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars