Wes Welker gets a little help up top from Dr. Robert Leonard
|07.23.12 at 11:46 am ET|
Wes Welker has had an eventful offseason. There’s been the ad campaign for adult diapers, his story about former teammate Larry Izzo relieving himself on the sidelines (which wasn’t likely related) and his wedding. Oh, yeah, there was the little matter about his contract as well.
Now, the wide receiver is going public about a hair transplant. The 31-year-old Welker revealed that he underwent hair transplant surgery earlier this month with Dr. Robert Leonard after noticing his hair was starting to thin. Things went so well for Welker that he’s going to start appearing in ads with Leonard to talk about his experience and to raise awareness about hair loss.
“When I was considering hair transplantation I knew that I wanted to work with the best in the field and that is why I chose Dr. Robert Leonard,” Welker said in a press release. “Dr. Leonard has a tremendous reputation and his knowledge and expertise helped put my mind at ease throughout the process.”
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- New England Patriots Links 6/19/13 - Patriots Dominate on First Down
- Police Searched Aaron Hernandez' Home For More than Two Hours
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned, Has Home Searched after Killing
- Report: Rob Gronkowski Back Surgery Completed and Successful
- Fantasy Outlook: Patriots RB Stevan Ridley
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 5
- New England Patriots Links 6/18/13 - Shane Vereen: Offense Has 'Sour...