Patriots release offensive lineman Kyle Hix
|08.20.12 at 5:19 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Monday afternoon they have released offensive lineman Kyle Hix. The 23-year-old Hix, who has been injured for much of camp, originally joined the Patriots as a rookie free agent from Texas on July 27, 2011. The 6-foot-7, 315-pounder spent the entire 2011 season on injured reserve with a shoulder injury that occurred in the preseason.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL