Patriots release offensive lineman Kyle Hix
|08.20.12 at 5:19 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Monday afternoon they have released offensive lineman Kyle Hix. The 23-year-old Hix, who has been injured for much of camp, originally joined the Patriots as a rookie free agent from Texas on July 27, 2011. The 6-foot-7, 315-pounder spent the entire 2011 season on injured reserve with a shoulder injury that occurred in the preseason.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England