|Report: Donte’ Stallworth will work out for Dolphins||08.30.12 at 12:13 pm ET|
Former Patriots wide receiver Donte’ Stallworth is scheduled to work out for the Dolphins on Thursday, according to Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Stallworth was released by the Patriots on Monday as the team reduced its’ roster to 75 players, per the league mandate. Stallworth had five catches for 61 yards in the preseason for New England.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Bill Belichick and The Greatest Coaches Ever
- New England Patriots Links 5/23/13 - Amendola, Jenkins Top Receivers at...
- Patriots Claim OT Kevin Haslam; Waive R.J. Mattes
- Patriots Spend League High $140K In Guaranteed Money For UDFAs
- New England Patriots Links 5/22/13 - Talib: OTAs About 'Getting Down the...
- The Potential Importance Of Jake Ballard
- Four Missing From Second Day Of Patriots OTAs