Report: Donte’ Stallworth will work out for Dolphins
|08.30.12 at 12:13 pm ET|
Former Patriots wide receiver Donte’ Stallworth is scheduled to work out for the Dolphins on Thursday, according to Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Stallworth was released by the Patriots on Monday as the team reduced its’ roster to 75 players, per the league mandate. Stallworth had five catches for 61 yards in the preseason for New England.
- Belichick on Ridley, Faulk, and Ozzie Newsome
- The Best Around
- New England Patriots Links 12/06/13 - Sunday Spotlight Will Have Pats'...
- Alfonzo Dennard's Sentence Extended
- New England Patriots resign WR Austin Collie
- New England Patriots Links 12/05/13 - Alfonzo Dennard to Find Out Legal...
- 2013 Week 13 Patriots Power Rankings