Reports: Patriots cut Eric Kettani from practice squad
|09.04.12 at 3:56 pm ET|
The Patriots have released Eric Kettani from the practice squad, per multiple media reports. Kettani, 25, is a 5-foot-11, 235-pound running back/fullback out of Navy who already had two other stints with the Patriots. He hadn’t appeared in a regular-season game with the team.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL