Reports: Patriots cut Eric Kettani from practice squad
|09.04.12 at 3:56 pm ET|
The Patriots have released Eric Kettani from the practice squad, per multiple media reports. Kettani, 25, is a 5-foot-11, 235-pound running back/fullback out of Navy who already had two other stints with the Patriots. He hadn’t appeared in a regular-season game with the team.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades