Reports: Patriots cut Eric Kettani from practice squad
|09.04.12 at 3:56 pm ET|
The Patriots have released Eric Kettani from the practice squad, per multiple media reports. Kettani, 25, is a 5-foot-11, 235-pound running back/fullback out of Navy who already had two other stints with the Patriots. He hadn’t appeared in a regular-season game with the team.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied