Reports: Patriots cut Eric Kettani from practice squad
|09.04.12 at 3:56 pm ET|
The Patriots have released Eric Kettani from the practice squad, per multiple media reports. Kettani, 25, is a 5-foot-11, 235-pound running back/fullback out of Navy who already had two other stints with the Patriots. He hadn’t appeared in a regular-season game with the team.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England