Reports: Patriots cut Eric Kettani from practice squad
|09.04.12 at 3:56 pm ET|
The Patriots have released Eric Kettani from the practice squad, per multiple media reports. Kettani, 25, is a 5-foot-11, 235-pound running back/fullback out of Navy who already had two other stints with the Patriots. He hadn’t appeared in a regular-season game with the team.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?