Pressure Points: Which Pats defenders have done best job of getting after QB in 2012?
|09.25.12 at 9:06 am ET|
Through three weeks, the Patriots have seven quarterback hits and three sacks as a team. Here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2012 season:
Cunningham: One (seven yards)
Jones: One (one yard)
Ninkovich: One (zero yards)
By way of comparison, through three games last year, the Patriots had 16 quarterback hits and six sacks.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract