Pressure Points: Which Pats defenders have done best job of getting after QB in 2012?
|09.25.12 at 9:06 am ET|
Through three weeks, the Patriots have seven quarterback hits and three sacks as a team. Here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2012 season:
Cunningham: One (seven yards)
Jones: One (one yard)
Ninkovich: One (zero yards)
By way of comparison, through three games last year, the Patriots had 16 quarterback hits and six sacks.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Says He Has No Interest in Pursuing Coaching Career
- New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Knee Surgery
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England