Pressure Points: Which Pats defenders have done best job of getting after QB in 2012?
|09.25.12 at 9:06 am ET|
Through three weeks, the Patriots have seven quarterback hits and three sacks as a team. Here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2012 season:
Cunningham: One (seven yards)
Jones: One (one yard)
Ninkovich: One (zero yards)
By way of comparison, through three games last year, the Patriots had 16 quarterback hits and six sacks.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?