Pressure Points: Which Pats defenders have done best job of getting after QB in 2012?
|09.25.12 at 9:06 am ET|
Through three weeks, the Patriots have seven quarterback hits and three sacks as a team. Here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2012 season:
Cunningham: One (seven yards)
Jones: One (one yard)
Ninkovich: One (zero yards)
By way of comparison, through three games last year, the Patriots had 16 quarterback hits and six sacks.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL