Pressure Points: Which Pats defenders have done best job of getting after QB in 2012?
|09.25.12 at 9:06 am ET|
Through three weeks, the Patriots have seven quarterback hits and three sacks as a team. Here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2012 season:
Cunningham: One (seven yards)
Jones: One (one yard)
Ninkovich: One (zero yards)
By way of comparison, through three games last year, the Patriots had 16 quarterback hits and six sacks.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free-Agent OL Pats Should Target This Offseason
- FA WRs Patriots Should Target This Offseason
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty