Pressure Points: Which Pats defenders have done best job of getting after QB in 2012?
|10.02.12 at 8:16 am ET|
Through four weeks, the Patriots have 11 quarterback hits and six sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2012 season:
Jones: Two (Six yards)
Ninkovich: Two (five yards)
Cunningham: One (seven yards)
Hightower: One (zero yards)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know