Pressure Points: Which Pats defenders have done best job of getting after QB in 2012?
|10.02.12 at 8:16 am ET|
Through four weeks, the Patriots have 11 quarterback hits and six sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2012 season:
Jones: Two (Six yards)
Ninkovich: Two (five yards)
Cunningham: One (seven yards)
Hightower: One (zero yards)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...