Pressure Points: Which Pats defenders have done best job of getting after QB in 2012?
|10.02.12 at 8:16 am ET|
Through four weeks, the Patriots have 11 quarterback hits and six sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2012 season:
Jones: Two (Six yards)
Ninkovich: Two (five yards)
Cunningham: One (seven yards)
Hightower: One (zero yards)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed
- New England Patriots: Updated Draft Big Board After First Wave of Free...