Pressure points: Which Pats defenders have done best job getting after QB in 2012?
|10.09.12 at 11:18 am ET|
Through five weeks, the Patriots have 17 quarterback hits and eight sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2012 season:
DE Chandler Jones: Five
DE Jermaine Cunningham: Three
DE Rob Ninkovich: Three
LB Brandon Spikes: Two
DL Vince Wilfork: One
DE Trevor Scott: One
LB Dont’a Hightower: One
LB Jerod Mayo: One
Ninkovich: Three (11 yards)
Jones: Two (Six yards)
Cunningham: One (seven yards)
Hightower: One (zero yards)
Mayo: One (seven yards)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38