Pressure points: Which Pats defenders have done best job getting after QB in 2012?
|10.09.12 at 11:18 am ET|
Through five weeks, the Patriots have 17 quarterback hits and eight sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots to this point in the 2012 season:
DE Chandler Jones: Five
DE Jermaine Cunningham: Three
DE Rob Ninkovich: Three
LB Brandon Spikes: Two
DL Vince Wilfork: One
DE Trevor Scott: One
LB Dont’a Hightower: One
LB Jerod Mayo: One
Ninkovich: Three (11 yards)
Jones: Two (Six yards)
Cunningham: One (seven yards)
Hightower: One (zero yards)
Mayo: One (seven yards)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...