Report: Clete Blakeman will work as referee for Patriots-Seahawks
|10.11.12 at 11:02 pm ET|
Clete Blakeman is scheduled to work as the referee in Sunday’s Patriots-Seahawks game in Seattle, according to the site FootballZebras.com.
This will be the third game Blakeman has worked this season — he was part of the crew that handled the Vikings-Lions game two weeks ago, and Browns-Giants last week. While this will be his first game with New England this season, Blakeman has worked two Patriots’ games the last two-plus seasons: he led the crew of officials as the referee in the Cleveland-New England game on Nov. 10, 2010, a surprise 34-14 win for the Browns, and was the referee in Foxboro on Nov. 21, 2011 for a 34-3 Patriots’ win over the Chiefs.
For a complete breakdown of Blakeman’s work as an official, check out his page at Pro Football Reference.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- FA WRs Patriots Should Target This Offseason
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX