Report: Clete Blakeman will work as referee for Patriots-Seahawks
|10.11.12 at 11:02 pm ET|
Clete Blakeman is scheduled to work as the referee in Sunday’s Patriots-Seahawks game in Seattle, according to the site FootballZebras.com.
This will be the third game Blakeman has worked this season — he was part of the crew that handled the Vikings-Lions game two weeks ago, and Browns-Giants last week. While this will be his first game with New England this season, Blakeman has worked two Patriots’ games the last two-plus seasons: he led the crew of officials as the referee in the Cleveland-New England game on Nov. 10, 2010, a surprise 34-14 win for the Browns, and was the referee in Foxboro on Nov. 21, 2011 for a 34-3 Patriots’ win over the Chiefs.
For a complete breakdown of Blakeman’s work as an official, check out his page at Pro Football Reference.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Deatrich Wise Jr NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for New England...
- Brandin Cooks' Contract Option Reportedly Exercised by Patriots
- Derek Rivers Becomes 1st Player Drafted by Super Bowl Champion Patriots...
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...