Report: Walt Coleman of ‘Tuck Rule’ fame set to work as official for Patriots-Rams
|10.25.12 at 5:51 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Walt Coleman — the official who made the “Tuck Rule” famous in the Patriots’ “Snow Bowl” win over the Raiders — will be working the New England-St. Louis game Sunday in London, according to our friends at FootballZebras.com.
Coleman, who was also the official in an Oct. 31, 2004 game between New England and Pittsburgh that saw the end of the Patriots’ 21-game winning streak, will be working his second game of the year. (He worked the Panthers-Falcons game on Sept. 30.) He served as the lead official for one New England game last season, a 20-16 win for the Patriots over the Cowboys at Gillette Stadium.
For more on his tendencies and background as an official, check out his page at Pro Football Reference.
- And Blount Is Short
- Tom Brady 4th Most Passing Yards; Fewest Receivers
- Patriots DT Vince Wilfork: "I'll Be Back"
- The New England Patriots are Home Alone
- New England Patriots Links 12/18/13 - Patriots-Ravens Looks to be Another...
- Patriots Week 16 Playoff Scenarios
- How to Fix the Patriots Red Zone Problems