Poll: How does Sunday’s blowout win make you feel about Pats heading into bye?
|10.28.12 at 4:32 pm ET|
How does Sunday's blowout of the Rams make you feel about the Patriots heading into the bye week?
- Pats still have plenty of work to do in 2nd half (48%, 280 Votes)
- Look out for the Pats in second half (30%, 178 Votes)
- Big win but over an inferior opponent (22%, 126 Votes)
Total Voters: 584
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL