Patriots add wide receiver Jarred Fayson to practice squad
|11.01.12 at 3:58 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots announced Thursday they have signed wide receiver Jarred Fayson has been signed to the practice squad.
Fayson, 25, originally entered the NFL as a rookie free agent with the New Orleans Saints in 2011 out of Illinois. The 6-foot, 213-pounder was released by the Saints following training camp and joined the Colts’ practice squad on Nov. 22, 2011, where spent the remainder of the season. He was released by Indianapolis on Aug. 28. Fayson spent his first two seasons in college at Florida before transferring to Illinois.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...